Interested in serums but don’t know where to start? These serums are just great for reducing fine lines, nourish and lift the skin while making it firm, while brightening and moisturizing the skin. These serums helps prevent wrinkles, improves loose skin, lifts and moisturizes the skin. This helps keep the skin firm and hydrated, while slowing down visible signs of aging. Pick one or many - they all feel good!
Some of the different serums are:
- Six Peptides - the building blocks of protein to build collagen to tighten skin
- Vitamin C - to help lighten and brighten your complexion
- Hyaluronic Acid - like H2O helps your cells retain moisture and hydrate your skin
- Rose - nourishing serum
- Soothing - moisturizing serum
Each of these serums have unique properties that help moisturize and nourish the skin. [See Glossary].
Here are a few ways to use this product:
- Cleanse the face, apply Vitamin C essence liquid
- Reapply it to the positions exposed to fine lines
- Gently apply from the bottom up, and inside to outside with finger pulps
- Gently massage the face with the palm for a better absorption
I use my serums between lotions, or include a couple of drops with lotion or cream together. When applying lotion or cream, take several drops of essence liquid into the skin care product to get optimal results.
You can also directly apply to the skin. After cleansing face, take a small amount [literally about 3-4 drops] amount of essence liquid and evenly apply, gently massage until completely absorbed. Remember to massage away from nose and sweep up neck too.
This is a fun use I just started! Make a DIY facial mist. Combine with distilled water and pour into spray bottle. Spray it at anytime and anywhere for moisturizing and caring the skin